Horrible Food, Bo Ho Jia, 不好吃,goût horrible

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Long John Silver IMM

My wife was so intrigue by the skin on fish promo by Long John Silver that we simply have to go down and try it out.

That we did at IMM and I rest assure you, you can get better.
We ordered a Fish Combo 2 and a grilled fish set for myself.
While the skin stayed on the fish, but thats about the only thing that sticks.

It wasn't thawed properly and that the fish has been pre-prepared instead of being prepared on the spot. The vinegar sauce was also missing. The only saving race was that the fries was still decent.

Not too good if you ask me

The grilled fish for me was plain and noting spectacular........it needs a strong sauce to mask its otherwise bland taste. The rice was hard and despite its look, lacking in taste.

The free clam chowder was served in a styrofoam cup, its only saving grace as it keep the soup warm, I hardly find any shreds of clam inside, which was fine by me as I was told by my doctor to keep away from any seafood with shell.

While we fill our stomach, it wasn't a satisfying experience.

I have only 2 words about the whole experience



This is incase you can't see the written message




For those who wanted to try the skin on.....you better hang on to your wallet..

And in the unlikely event someone from LJS actually read this.....you can have the skin on... in fact, you can have the entire fish cause I won't be bitting anytime soon

No comments: