Horrible Food, Bo Ho Jia, 不好吃,goût horrible

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ratings

Janet from http://yojanjan.blogspot.com/
had suggested a rating system.

And here I am, putting them into words

It start with those with out cross, which means that I just want to talk about the food and its nowhere near bad...okie.. maybe not perfect, but not bad

Bad


Very bad, you need to be either trained or very hungry to eat them


Terrible, not sure if your dog will eat them, but I will give it a pass


Must be catered for alien if it even gets so bad


This is the ultimate, I guess even aliens will not eat them.

2 comments:

yojanjan said...

Thanks for putting my suggestion into place.

now you need to make the pics smaller so that 5 can fit into 1 row :)

putitthisway said...

Was lazy to do it......but yeah... done, thanks